EDISCOVERY PLATFORM ASSESSMENT TOOL
GJ CheckUp is an eDiscovery assessment tool. And so much more.
It is a microscope to identify system gaps and hidden traps that limit platform performance. It is an independent review that uncovers technology issues and debt. It is a user audit that analyzes workflow and efficiency. It is a set of clear, actionable recommendations based upon professional diagnostics and reviews. And it is a roadmap for both short- and long-term initiatives to boost user satisfaction and bottom lines.
We harness leading technologies, automated diagnostic tools, and fifteen-plus years of best practices to identify and eliminate costly configuration and performance threats before they can compromise the end user experience. The action plans generated by CheckUp ensure world class operations, sustainable ROI, and CapEx/OpEx health.
GeorgeJon has a proven history of strategically transforming eDiscovery environments to their intended states and ensuring that they maintain best-in-class performance.
The Benefits of GJ CheckUp
- Precise Performance Insights: With a few scripts, the GJ Runbook quickly pinpoints specific areas of performance degradation within your environment. You will receive a detailed report card that outlines how your deployment compares to GJ Best Practices.
- Strategic Health Benchmarks: Benchmark your platform’s health on a consistent basis to gain valuable insights into its evolution. Compare current state health to previous periods to track progress of remediations and support capacity planning.
- Remediation Recommendations: GeorgeJon will identify specific, corrective actions for common eDiscovery issues, including overcommits, SQL server stress, case bloat, storage health, and much more.
- Move to Best Practices: We offer professional remediation services to correct platform deficiencies and bring deployments to best practice standards. These confident resolutions ensure optimal performance, stability, and resource allocation.
- Executive Decision Making: Fact-based insights serve as benchmarking tools for leadership and showcase your commitment to excellence and reliability to stakeholders.
Scope of Typical Checks
- User performance metrics including doc-to-doc review, batch jobs, search, production
- Processing, Analytics, AI
- ESX Analysis
- SQL Servers
- Web Servers and Agents
- Core Engine Servers
- Backup/Disaster Recovery
The GeorgeJon Runbook collects information about your environment, including RVTools export, billing scripts, and a short questionnaire. These data points provide the baseline content for our assessment, allowing our engineers to review findings and make informed recommendations. Platform components are then graded on a scale of 1-10 to provide a detailed snapshot of your operational health.
Component fails all best practice metrics
Component fails to achieve on the majority of data points
Component achieves best practices on most data points, but still has major items that need attention
Component meets best practices and needs only minor updates