Talent influx to supercharge service expertise, daily ops, and transactional precision.
GeorgeJon, the industry leader in eDiscovery managed services, has hired a diverse new group of customer success and finance experts to strengthen service outreach, daily operations, and executive management for a global user base. Highlighting the team expansion are four dynamic Customer Success managers, all with proven industry experience and a dedication to helping end users achieve desired outcomes:
- Allison Jessee (Vice President, Customer Success) is a vastly experienced technology executive who will assume leadership of the GeorgeJon CSM team. She will set the overall strategic plan and vision for customer relations, leading daily operations and ensuring end user satisfaction for clients worldwide.
- Jeremy Titus (Manager, Customer Success) is an experienced eDiscovery veteran, joining our team from software partner Relativity. With industry knowledge in sales, databases, professional services, management, and Software as a Service (SaaS), Jeremy is a proven customer support professional.
- Daniel Sullivan (Customer Success Manager) is a veteran of Relativity and the eDiscovery realm with expertise in SaaS deployments, platform implementations, application support, and customer relations. Daniel’s comprehensive understanding of workflow and eDiscovery tech drives informed solutions and quality ROI.
- Jessica Smith (Customer Success Operations Specialist) is a tech industry stalwart and customer success expert, skilled in quality assurance, project and timeline management, and operational support. She brings enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a goals-oriented focus to every client engagement.
Augmenting this dynamic growth on the internal side are two tech industry veterans with backgrounds in finance and accounting who will ensure corporate financial vitality, compliance, and transactional precision:
- Darrin Hernandez (Vice President of Finance) will be responsible for accounting strategy, cash flow, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and legal/insurance/tax compliance. Darrin meshes accounting/finance expertise and executive management with emerging technology initiatives, all of which will bring stability and foresight to GeorgeJon’s financial endeavors.
- Nikki Gushurst (Staff Accountant) is an accounting professional with tech world experience and real-world knowledge of financial operations. She will support Darrin in the daily management of both internal and external financial needs to deliver stability and customer satisfaction.
“In the past few years, we’ve experienced significant growth in our customer base,” says George Nedwick, CEO. “The time had come to augment our industry-leading customer success capabilities, as well as to solidify internal operations, in order to maintain – and enhance — the service excellence our customers expect. I am thrilled we were able to find and onboard such a talented group of industry professionals and can’t wait to see how they will help us level up.”
GeorgeJon is a specialized technology advisory and services firm focused solely on the eDiscovery, Investigations and Governance industries. Over the past two decades, GeorgeJon has optimized technology platforms and operations for a global client base, supporting internal staff and supercharging platform performance/security while shrinking total ownership costs. We deliver tangible, bottom-line results that are driven by strategic architecture and workflow assessments, ongoing management/support, 24×7 Hypercare, and a Dell OEM technology stack built with two decades of best practices. For more information, visit georgejon.com.
# # #
For more information about this release, please contact:
Kaya Kowalczyk | 312.698.7133 | firstname.lastname@example.org