Small Business IT Services
Small businesses succeed by doing more with less. Having data systems that outperform the competition while staying within budget is a direct path to productivity and profitability. George Jon offers the same industry leading systems, professional oversight and growth potential to all clients, regardless of size. Our services and benefits are scalable and cost-effective, allowing you to think big.
We design, implement and maintain small business data networks that are custom-designed to match your business needs and technical goals. From fact-finding to needs assessment to implementation, we can fit your budget, achieve your goals, and ensure the highest level of functionality, for today and tomorrow.
- Scalable solutions to meet current needs while allowing for future growth.
- Technical oversight for peace of mind, enabling you focus on your core business.
- Access to the newest technologies and best hardware/software
- Integrated, reliable, secure systems that optimize employee productivity.
- Proactive maintenance safeguards against downtime, allowing you to increase profitability.
Turnkey IT Services & Support
Planning & Design
We will conduct a comprehensive audit of your existing data systems, cataloging current needs and resources while planning for future growth. Our study will incorporate both existing systems and assessments for future growth, including:
- Audit existing systems and needs
- Data storage and delivery
- Hosting needs and solutions
- Infrastructure, wiring, electrical
- Audit systems and conflicts
- Maintenance and updates
- Employee usage report
- Mobile integration
- Email servers
- Remote connectivity
George Jon technicians will work in conjunction with your internal IT staff to precisely implement infrastructure, software, security, and other vital programs. Every step will be carefully documented and explained in terms you can understand.
- Project plans, work projections and system documentation
- Purchase and installation of necessary hardware/software systems
- Network setup, configuration, installation and optimization
- Seamless and speedy data migration from existing systems, minimizing downtime
- Infrastructure buildout and physical upgrades, including wiring, electrical, and security
- Review technical requirements and compatibility issues, test system, and prepare for launch
You focus on your core business. We’ll mind the technical details. Our service desk is available 24/7 for emergency help, and our proactive maintenance program, GJ360, eliminates issues before they ever affect your system.
- Small businesses can avail themselves of the same GJ360 monitoring system and knowledgebase we employ for Enterprise Servers
- Implement safeguards against viruses, spyware, and other harmful elements
- Proactively monitor and implement upgrades/patches to maintain peak functionality
- Upgrade systems methodically over time to accommodate business growth/changes
- Scan for problems/issues that can lead to instability or incompatibilities
- Little to no downtime
- Ensure proper data storage and backups
- Review security logs and system error messages