"As a company that processes e-discovery, hosts data for clients and creates and supports software for other e-discovery vendors, we have diverse, and sometimes competing, IT needs. GJ’s assistance has been invaluable in helping us design and erect an infrastructure that is readily scalable to accommodate these needs and more, and their understanding of IT security has helped us immensely as we have worked towards ISO27001 certification. They have also given us more, and more valuable, feedback regarding the performance and capacity of our systems then we ever received.”
Brian T. Wolfinger
VP, E-Discovery & Forensic Services
George Jon & Associates is an expert in planning and implementing custom-designed hosting environments, hosting platforms, and data infrastructure for businesses of all sizes. No matter who you are and what you do, one constant remains: in an increasingly digital business landscape, your data systems must outperform the competition to maintain optimal productivity and profitability. This does not happen by accident — it happens through the expertise of George Jon’s experienced associates.
We start by conducting comprehensive audits of your existing data systems, cataloging current needs and resources while planning for future growth. Our study will incorporate both existing systems and assessments for future growth, including:
- Hardware – what physical systems do you have and need? What type of data storage and delivery best meets your needs — dedicated, cloud, or VPS hosting? Terminal servers vs. hosted solutions? Do you need infrastructure, wiring and/or electrical upgrades?
- Software – how do you maintain systems, run updates, and manage employee usage?
- Communications – are your system seamlessly integrating data from cell phones and email to optimize employee productivity? How can employees better communicate and work together?
- Security/Backup – is your data safe from viruses, hackers, and employee tampering? Are your critical files backed up by failsafe systems that guarantee 100% uptime and no data loss?
- Access – do you need to implement virtual access to servers and data for employees?
Once needs and requirements have been established, George Jon will create and present a formal Project Plan. This document will set timelines, establish project parameters, and detail budgetary requirements. A major component of the Project Plan is determining hardware and software needs, including components that need to be ordered and installed.