- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
Walter Pynas :: Chief Operating Officer
I’ve been working in operations and finance at multimillion dollar corporations for over 20 years … and let me tell you, it’s refreshing to work in a more intimate environment where you can see the positive effect your hard work has on those around you! George Jon is an amazing place, filled with talented people and progressive ideas, and I’m proud to be a part of its growth and development. My past corporate gigs were with Mitek Corp, Harman Automotive, and Oxford International. I went to undergraduate at Eastern Illinois University and received an MBA from Benedictine University
- I’m the elder statesman (by far!!) at George Jon
- Married with four daughters … and yes, a female dog as well
- Avid Chicago sports fan
- I enjoy reading, listening to music and smoking cigars
- In past lives I worked with George’s father, grandfather and uncle