- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
Kaya Kowalczyk :: Operations/Account Manager
I’ve been with GJI since 2005 – the first receptionist for the company! At that time I was studying to be a tech, but as time went on I became more drawn to the management side of the business. As the operations manager for GJ, my responsibilities include managing company finances; overseeing the human resources department; developing client service protocols; technical / back-office systems development; and assisting in managing overall operations. I have degree in Small Business Management and am pursuing a degree in Operations Management.
My most recent role at GJI is as an account manager. This new adventure will allow me to be at the front lines with our clients to ensure they have everything they need from their technology partner to succeed in today’s world.
- I was born in Poland and moved to the US when I was 10 – Jak się masz?
- Prior to joining the IT industry, I worked as a makeup artist and beauty consultant
- Lying on a beach with a drink in my hand is the perfect vacation for me
- I’m an avid skier, always looking for an excuse to hit the slopes!
- I’m gifted in psychology – you can’t pull a fast one on me!