- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
John Hubert :: Internal IT Operations
I attended DePaul University, majoring in Information Systems, and began my career with GJ as an intern. My position has evolved from learning the basic fundamentals of IT support to administering George Jon’s IT infrastructure as well as taking on a support role in enhancing GJ Hosted Services. I also perform installation/maintenance tasks on our eDiscovery clients’ physical hardware.
- My interests outside of GJI primarily consist of gaming (PC or console) and pretty much any outdoor activity.
- I became a huge fan of soccer since the 2010 World Cup and plan on attending the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- I love traveling and have been to Europe and Central America several times. Out of all the places I’ve been, Costa Rica is my favorite.
- I love to race golf carts in the sand!
- Camping/cabining are my favorite summer trips.