- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
Jon Biggs :: Senior Infrastructure Engineer – 3rd Shift
I bring 16 years of IT server and network systems experience to my role at George Jon + Associates. As a member of the tech team, I’m involved with client support, onsite support, recurring maintenance and client projects. Prior to joining George Jon, I consulted with various law firms for IT operations, worked as a Network Systems Engineer with a property management firm, architected Windows Server and Citrix implementations for Nortel Networks, and implemented Citrix Farms for General Motors.
- I spend my free time playing Lord of the Rings online
- I study theoretical physics and ancient history — knowledge is power
- I enjoy reading, watching movies, spending time with his family, and taking care of my cats
- Prior to my career in IT, I spent 4 years in the U.S. Army
- The military taught me how to always be on time