- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
Jeremy Sand :: Support Analyst III – Lead
I joined the George Jon team in November of 2011. I’ve been working in various IT environments since high school, and always enjoy gaining experience with new systems. I’ve been told that I have a face made for phone support, so if you’re having problems with anything electronic, I’m ready to help.
- I was Time Magazine’s 2006 Person of the Year
- I recently lived in Latvia for 8 months (my wife is Latvian), and have a basic knowledge of the Latvian language
- I’ve seen LeBron James play in 3 separate NBA arenas, and hope to make the United Center the fourth soon
- I once broke my nose on the back of someone’s head
- I bought a new pair of pants about a year ago