- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
Jamie LaFramboise :: Systems Engineer
I’ve been enjoying life with George Jon since 2007.
I have over 15 years of IT experience (12 of them devoted to business consulting) in addition to extensive training and experience in routing, switching, Microsoft Server, VMWare, storage area networks, and backup technologies. Currently I’m working with E-Discovery clients, and am Cisco CCNA and Relativity RCA certified.
- I play competitive tennis and ice hockey
- Originally from Michigan, I lived in Ann Arbor before coming to Chicago
- I have an awesome wife, Kelly, and three children (Andrew, Sarah and Simon)
- My wife is working on a PhD in Anthropology
- I like to spend free time cooking and have been known to make amazing cupcakes from scratch.