- George Nedwick, President
- Ken Kang, Business Manager
- Walter Pynas, Chief Operating Officer
- Kaya Kowalczyk, Operations/Account Manager
- Joe Moberly, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Dustin Allen, Sr. Systems Architect
- Jon Biggs, Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- Kevin Reimer, Systems Engineer
- Raum Sandoval, Systems Engineer
- Jamie LaFramboise, Systems Engineer
- Eli Simpson, Systems Engineer
- Joseph Igunbor, Systems Engineer
- Anoukin Molhempour, Systems Engineer
- Jeremy Sand, Support Analyst III – Lead
- Zak Baker, Support Analyst II
- Patrick Murray, Windows Engineer
- Marina Schenk, Cust. Relations & Tech. Coord.
- John Hubert, Internal IT Operations
- Aga Kielbus, Internal IT Operations Asst.
- Marlei Taylor, Software Developer
- Cinthia Rand, Executive Asst.
- Ewa Reczynski, Administrative Asst.
Aga Kielbus :: Internal IT Operations Assistant
I’ve been with GJI since October 2011. I’m pretty new to the IT world and George Jon gives me a great opportunity to get some hands on experience and learn from the best. I’m currently attending Oakton College in Skokie pursuing an A.A.S. degree in Computer Networking and Systems.
- I get my adrenaline skydiving on the weekends. I have a Skydiving Coach rating and 450 jumps under my belt.
- I’m a Women National Wingsuit Record holder. I’m on the Wicked Wingsuit Team and all my teammates are awesome!
- I have my MA in Percussion Performance and my most memorable time is playing with YES group during their European Symphonic Tour in 2001.
- I speak fluent Polish and love going back home to visit my family and friends. I wish there was a remote tunnel so I could just sneak out on my lunch break to get coffee with my cousin or have lunch with my mom.
- My name is Agnieszka but I go by Aga.